CompTIA certification programs are the recognized industry standards for Computer Basics (TI). Best known for A + certification, CompTIA offers many certifications in key technology areas. Many of the CompTIA certifications are electives toward advanced certifications such as Microsoft MCSA.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Project+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
CompTIA A+ Certification
The CompTIA A + certification is the industry standard for computer support technicians. L ‘, the international vendor-neutral certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting. CompTIA A + certified technicians also have excellent customer service and communication skills to work with clients.
CompTIA Network+ Certification
The CompTIA Network + certification is the sign of a competent networking professional. It is an international certification, vendor-neutral demonstrating the technical competence of managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure.
CompTIA Project+ Certification
CompTIA Project + validates the knowledge required to effectively manage projects related to information technology throughout the project life cycle. The exam incorporates project management concepts, including important skills such as conflict resolution, negotiation, communication, teamwork / leadership, and setting and mapping expectations.
With the test pressure to reduce costs while rapidly deploying the technology, the IT project managers are under severe pressure to complete projects on time, within budget, and the promise of quality. However, industry data consistently show that 90 percent of major IT project initiatives not done both on time and within budget. The course delves into the unique challenges of managing IT projects, and offers a roadmap to success.
CompTIA Security+ Certification
Earning a CompTIA Security + certification provides individuals with a recognized industry credential that offers proof of knowledge and experience in security issues such as communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, access control, authentication, external attack and operational and organization security.
In this course, you will build on your knowledge and expertise with hardware, operating systems and networks as you acquire the specific skills required to implement basic security services on any type of computer network….
CompTIA Certifications Training
Earning a CompTIA Security + certification provides individuals with a recognized industry credential that offers proof of knowledge and experience in the field of security, such as communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, access control, authentication, external attack and operational and organization security.
In this course, you will build your knowledge and experience with the hardware, operating systems, and networks as you acquire the specific skills required to implement basic security services on any type of computer network
CompTIA A+ Certification Training
Looking for an entry-level certification so well respected it forms part of other certs? CompTIA A+ credentials cover the basics of IT administration, installation, networking, security and support in a widely recognized vendor-neutral qualification.
CompTIA Linux+ Certification Training
The provider of the popular A+ and Network+ certifications also offers Linux+ certification to help take junior Linux administrators’ careers to the next level.
CompTIA Network+ Certification Training
CompTIA Network+ certification demonstrates broad competency in network installation and maintenance. Find out how to achieve this high-profile credential and advance your networking career.
CompTIA Project+ Certification Training
CompTIA’s Project+ is a project management cert that while respected, has less arduous requirements than some of its alternatives.
CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
Information systems and networking security is a top priority for businesses of all sizes. CompTIA Security+ certification qualifies you for a career in this high-value IT specialty.
CompTIA Server+ Certification Training
Server+ certification from CompTIA is a vendor-neutral endorsement demonstrating competency in server administration. The credential may serve as a step toward advancement in a hands-on IT career.
CompTIA certifications for IT careers
CompTIA certification program covers all corners of IT administration and management information systems, and covers the general range of skill levels. A dozen certification exam validates skills in areas ranging from the level of support functions and specialized management professional project. CompTIA certified IT professionals tend to find opportunities in a sector in which information systems play an important role, ie all sectors of the economy. Specialist CompTIA certifications, however, are not suitable for some industries. CDIA + and PDI + certifications, for example, the races target print and scan documents.
A sampling of IT careers accessible with CompTIA certifications include:
- Project manager
- Network administrator
- Systems engineer
- Website administrator
- Security analyst
- Technical trainer
- Server technician
- RFID field technician or solutions architect
- IT compliance specialist
CompTIA Certifications are widely recognized in the IT industry, often achieve career advancement and wage pressures. Magazine Salary Survey 2009 includes several Certification CompTIA credentials among its list of the best certifications from salary. CompTIA A +, Linux +, Network +, Project +, Security + and Server + is on the list, with salaries ranging from $ 69,470 for A + certified technicians $ 82,450 for IT security professionals. According to the 2011 IT Skills and Salary report published by Global Knowledge
CompTIA certification paths
CompTIA Certifications include various information technology skills, from general IT support for deployment of specialized technology and management:
- A+ certification covers critical computer technician competencies. Intended for IT professionals with 500+ hours of work experience, the A+ exam covers IRQs, computer hardware installation and direct memory access and management.
- Network+ certification tests for proficiency in network hardware installation and maintenance, including knowledge of LAN and WAN protocols and the OSI Reference model. Network+ is a first step toward Cisco and Microsoft networking certifications.
- Security+ certification focuses on skills such as cryptography, access control, disaster recovery and risk management. Most Security+ candidates take the exam after two years of IT security work experience.
- Linux+ certification covers all aspects of Linux operating systems, including system architecture, installation and package management, GNU and Unix commands, Linux file systems and data management.
- Server+ demonstrates knowledge of server hardware and software, including disaster recovery and troubleshooting. Candidates generally have 18 to 24 months’ server-related work experience.
- Project+ validates a project management skill set, including project setup, planning, execution and delivery, change management and communication.
- CTT+, Certified Technical Trainer, covers the skills necessary to teach technical courses, including preparation, presentation, communication, facilitation and evaluation, in both classroom and online learning environments.
- CDIA+, Certified Document Imaging Architect, ensures the knowledge critical to careers in document imaging and management. Canon, Ricoh, Konica and Kyocera all endorse CDIA+ certification.
- PDI+, Printing and Document Imaging, covers the skills necessary for careers in document imaging and printing services.
- RFID+, Radio Frequency Identification, validates crucial skills for work in RFID engineers and field technicians, including interrogation zone basics, testing and troubleshooting, standards, site analytics and radio frequency physics.
- CTP+, Convergence Technologies Professional, demonstrates an understanding of convergent technologies, including data and telephony networking.
CompTIA offers a certification for all IT professionals, from technical apprentice experienced professionals. These credentials offer high-profile validation of the most popular and important skills in the IT industry today.
CompTIA boot camps
IT professionals looking for a fast-track CompTIA credentials may find that the boot camp training can arrive quickly. CompTIA authorized training partners, offer the curriculum and approved by CompTIA certified instructors.
Boot camps are available for different certifications, and the website shows that the CompTIA certification is suitable for a candidate’s skill levels and areas of expertise. Training providers can also provide a skills assessment to ensure that students have adequate preparation for the course.
It ‘important to be aware of the conditions necessary for the formation CompTIA particular field. For these courses in depth, it is essential to a variety of prior knowledge. Those who try to prepare for the A + cert should have, entry level basic IT skills, while those for the Network + accreditation should have advanced experience in the field of architecture and network administration. IT professionals interested in Security + Training likely to find a variegated background, administrative experience required.
Some camps offer packages for more than one certification. For example, a field of seven-day package of training is aimed at both the fundamentals and techniques CompTIA A + and Network + exam exam.
In CompTIA boot camps, those who seek certification can be an intensive training designed to prepare them for the exams quickly. The goal is total immersion and training without distractions, with all materials provided to the candidates can focus on learning.